I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

TENTANG SAYA

My photo
jadikan aku prasasti, biar bertanda sampai mati, bahawa yg pernah kau temui, adalah aku yg kini sedang mengabdi...

Friday, April 2, 2010

halooo- start owe life happily-



its me again wit my new spirit n persornal interest in my life....hahahahah
im going crazy to thing other feeling n i just ignore my feeling...
when im working now with my new sweetheart ouch... its really awesome..
working n studying make me crazy but i love that coz its really mean to me

when we go through with our life outside it really differ from our world at universities coz every one just make them the best to have a better position n place in company...

im just wonder because some of my pwen degree or master student, when they told about their perspective in their life, they are really stupid...it simply like very differ perspective n opinion.. when im thinking back it really like kampung thinker... OMG still have people like this...

what can i say are u need responsible with ur decision n opinion n please respect other also cz seriusly different people have their diff. perspective n opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment